Wyze watch shipping update

Hi Wyze,
My watch order was placed on Dec 1st 2020. When will I expect to get it?
Thanks,

You should be receiving a weekly email with updates on all pre-ordered products, including the watch. But the most recent updates are early April. (There was an issue discovered in early units that needed to be fixed.)

1 Like

Weekly? Not even close. I think I’ve received 2 or 3 but nothing recently.

I have not received any news since Nov ???

2 Likes
1 Like

According to the latest pre-order email I received a couple of days, Watches should start shipping early April.

Yes, weekly:

Maybe check your spam filters?

Looks like I’ve missed the last several. it’s weird that they just stopped. I’ll have to check spam next week.

My last notice regarding the watch was the day I order it back at the start of December. Order number and payment processed emails. The only emails from Jimmy at Wyze have been Cam Plus ads. Spam filter isn’t the problem.

1 Like

I’ve received zero updates on watch shipment status. Someone needs to fix the communication tool.

I haven’t received any updates either, but do see the watch as a pending order. I am excited to see how the watch performs.

Same here, other than an order confirmation, I have not received a single communication regarding the watch. Nothing in the spam folder either.