Wyze Watch Reboots?

Every so often I feel a vibration on the Wyze Watch and look down to see the Wyze logo, so I’m assuming it’s just randomly rebooting. This happening to anyone else? I haven’t found any other complaints.

2 Likes

I just got my Wyze watch 44 in the mail today and it’s done this maybe 3 times already.
Running the latest firmware (0.3.65).

2 Likes

Plus side this means I’m not crazy.

1 Like

Yes. My 47mm is restarting/rebooting at random as well. The other thing I have noticed is when I do a shut down, it would restart on its own. I command shut down and then it turns back on by itself. I am running the latest firmware as of this posting but I really think it needs new firmware. Also, the location of the weather widget does not refresh until I do a force close of the app and reset of the watch if I travel to another town.

1 Like

My 44 watch reboots almost every day. Could happen in am or pm no set time. One time did it at night while I was asleep.

1 Like

This vibrate and reboot happens to me as well almost daily on the 47mm. Is anyone at Wyze working on fixing this issue?

2 Likes

My Wyze watch 47 has also started spontaneously restarting. Any word from Wyze about this?

1 Like

My Wyze watch 47 has started randomly restarting as well.

1 Like

Yep mine started doing this yesterday it has done this 5 times already.

Same. My 47c just started doing this a couple of days ago. Happens at least 3x a day. So far I have tried reboots and a shutdown and manual turn on. It just restarted again.

WYZE? Hello? Is anyone listening?

Same here with a 47mm, at least 4 times a week.
Running latest available firmware.

This is unusual. Contact Support for resolution: