Wyze watch not getting notifications

I just got my Watch 44, love it, but I do not get notifications, just from calls and text messages, but not from any other app (whatsapp, intagram, teams, etc). I have a Google Pixel 4a, I already gave all the permissions, settings, do not disturb off, it i running in the background, all but nothing seems to work.
It is connected to bluetooth because it changes the faces of the watch, so I do not what else to do, please help!
Ale

Welcome to the forums Ale.

@towelkingdom provided a great description on what you need to set on your Pixel Phone. Here is the link:

Hope this helps you. I have a pixel 5 and am able to get Notifications on more than the basics.

2 Likes

If you’re on Android, I posted a walk through for stock Android 11.

There’s also another post that has a number of comments about other version of android, and some iPhone as well.

2 Likes

Dang you’re quick. Beat me to it! Lol

2 Likes

I am linking to your description as well, pictures are worth a thousand words. In the past, I provided more verbiage, less pictures. But yours is perfect.

2 Likes

I am glad to see the familiar individuals all over the forums provided solutions when possible. you would have beat me if I did not know about your write-up. :slight_smile:

I appreciate that! I’m a visual learner, so I try to edit screenshots when I can and post walk throughs.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! it worked :grin:

1 Like

thanks a lot!! it is working perfectly now :raised_hands: and extra thanks for a very quick response :slight_smile:

1 Like