Wyze watch health

On the Wyze watch, I would like to see health be part on the Wyze watch. I am a type 2 diabetic and know type 1 diabetics would benefit just as much. I would like to see the watch be able to connect to my CGM like the Dexcom G6 or G7,the Abbott’s Freestyle Libre 2 or 3, or the Tandem insulin pump It would be able to see the information.

I agree. Just the simple ability to sync with the Dexcom site to pull the latest glucose reading every 5 mins would give us the same capability as we have with a Fitbit Versa.

2 Likes

Or the Apple Watch. Diabetics in general needs an alternative to a high price watch/tracker for a simple task that can connect to an app on your phone for the readings. Dexcom is the only CGM that has this with the apps. Hopefully Abbott’s Freestyle will get their CGM approved.

2 Likes

This would be a huge market for Wyze since 34.2 million people in the US have diabetes.
An example of this is G-App on the Google Playstore.
As mentioned earlier, it simply polls Dexcom site every 5 mins and updates the Galaxy watch face.
Can you reach out to the developer community and provide your developer kit so they can complete a port?
Shouldn’t take very long to accomplish!!

2 Likes

It would be great if we could have a CGM integration app for dexcom or one of the major brands that would allow us to view our blood sugar at a glance, much like the iWatch or the Fitbit versa.

1 Like

Please integrate Dexcom CGM output into a working face or selectable app. Preferably a face that would display blood glucose, trending up trending down, current time and date, steps and heart rate.

1 Like

I would love to see Wyze team up with Dexcom to be able to see my blood sugar readings on my watch!

Anyone else use Dexcom and think this would be just AWESOME?

1 Like

I was a Dexcom user but kept on getting the Dexcom Rash. So I had to move back to Freestyle. Still both would be a great for the watch to use and team up with. Watch already uses Bluetooth to connect to your phone so it should be as easy to get it connected to the iCGM

2 Likes

100% agree. I would gladly develop this on my own but the for the lack of an SDK for the watch. There are numerous integration opportunities but starting with DEXCOM (650,000 active users in the world and only increasing!) I could see this being very popular and my whole family would be carrying them to monitor my sons Blood glucose.

2 Likes

Another request for Dexcom integration! I don’t even wear my Wyze watch anymore since the I can view my readings on my Apple Watch.

Freestyle Libre support

I would like the watch to support Bluetooth integration with Abbott freestyle 2 continuous glucose monitoring sensors

Watch and Dexcom Compatibility

Make the Watch compatible with the Dexcom BGM.

Any way we could set this up with the diabetes app Diabox? I know other watches can with the Abbott freestyle 2