Overall impressed with the watch, Great start to the watch and competes well in the $40-$80 smartwatch space. However after having tried other Amazfit watches there’s definitely room for improvement even given the hardware limitations.
Suggestions for future software updates:
- always on display with stat/stop time (if it’s not amoled display, probably not possible)
- faster raise to wake, or make it more sensitive to raise movement
- shake to wake feature as alternative to raise to wake
- more watchface options
- allow more than 3 watchfaces to be loaded at a time
- ability to move menu icon positions, as well as remove/hide icons you don’t want
- adjust vibration motor strength (current vibration strength is weak)
- allow interval adjustment for continuous heart monitoring
Your submission has been merged (see below). Please hop on over there and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.