Wyze Watch - Bluetooth Disconnect Notifications

I noticed that when Bluetooth disconnects, an icon with a slash through a phone appears in the control center on the Wyze watch. This is great, but would it be possible to implement a feature that has the watch notify you (via vibration and a disconnect message) when Bluetooth disconnects? I feel that this would be useful since it would remind you that you forgot to bring your phone with you when going somewhere.

[Mod Edit]: Title modified to enhance search clarity and include both Watch 44 and Watch 47.

This is a much just like Galaxy watch does

1 Like

Wyze Watch Reminder

I have been a Samsung Gear S3 user for about four years, and got the Wyze watch after my S3’s battery got down to lasting only about 3-4 hours on a full charge.

One thing that the S3 does that I have learned to rely on is a reminder when I walk away from my phone and this would be a wonderful feature to have on the Wyze watch. Basically, when the watch loses its Bluetooth connection with my phone, it vibrates. I don’t know how many times I’ve set my phone on the charger in my office and walked away to go home or to lunch and then felt that little buzz on my wrist that reminds me to go back and get it before I get too far away.

This is a feature I believe to be easily remedied since all they would have to do is simply add the code/command to what’s already there with the symbol showing disconnect. Unfortunately I’m unsure whether there is a specific reason as to why they are unable to add such a feature or if there is a lack of “interest”/“popularity”/“demand” for such a request. This is a feature that would be / will be beneficial to all parties at some point in time, Reason being this included myself recently with a kind soul that returned my phone and of course since our phones are now our life lines both figuratively and actual you just never know.

@WyzeDave @WyzeDongsheng please respond!

1 Like

thank you for tagging me. I can’t comment on if we will implement this, as there are much more factors to be considered by the pm team, but I do think it is a nice feature.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for responding. I had thoughts of a few possibilities of why it hadn’t been implemented but was looking for a truer response rather than tossing out guesses into the crowd to haggle over.

On Separate but Urgent note______

When possible if there’s a way to contact you directly due to an issue of importance regarding another thread/discussion on the forum. With the nature of this concern in mind, I wanted to be cautious and not cause speculation by replying directly on the other thread in the forum. I really have enjoyed your products and would like to continue to do so but have some concerns that may effect that future.