Wyze Watch: allow ability to customize apps

@Kenny Has anything been addressed for those of us who can’t seem to update to firmware 3.91? This has been discussed in another thread. I’m update to date in the Wyze app and have done everything else I can think of but for the last week, I keep being told I’m update to date with 3.90.
Actually, I finally decided to abandon my 44. The lack of firmware update and two instances of bad battery terminals (one was a replacement) convinced me to give up.

1 Like

what about the 47? I can rearrange apps but it would be nice to hide unwanted apps, it’s nice the cycle tracker can be hidden, so why not allow all apps to be hidden?

Ah, I guess I’m one of the ones who can’t update to 0.3.91 as my app says 0.3.90 is up to date.

I bought this for my daughter to track her workouts for school. It does everything except the type of workout being done, and she cannot submit her data without that feature. Please add more activity types than “running”!

I just swapped my Samsung Galaxy watch with her Wyze so she could get full credit for her workouts. Please consider being able to select the type of activity!