Wyze Watch 47mm Firmware Beta Test 4/20/2021

Tried again today… 3 times got “Whoops Failed”
4th Attempt stuck on the Firmware Upgrading Gear Grinding again.

4th attempt failed after 30 minutes of gears grinding
@WyzeAndy
Log ID 188778

LOL – you are a glutton for punishment.

At least you can see it, I have no reference to the .42 FW.

Is what it is… I’m just trying to be a “Good” beta tester :slight_smile: I barely even wear it.
My Galaxy Gear takes priority and being an old school soldier. I still wear a watch on the daily.

1 Like

I really like the Galaxy watch look. But since I had a Pixel, I decided to get the TIC Watch and wore it for the longest time. Now it is in its box in my drawer.

Being at home Teleworking, seemed to curtail the watch wearing. However, I am wearing the Wyze watch. As you, I want to be a good Beta Tester :wink: .

Maybe Wyze will come out with a round Watch with a more rugged look and faces.

Only .12.41 here as well (android) wondering if this needs a software update before it will work and thats whats holding it up (though in checking, probably not. My app autoupdated to 2.19.15 yesterday)

Same - waiting for the .20 version of the app. Maybe that will allow for it. Not sure when it will be released for Beta Testing though.

This is the version I am referring to

@WyzeAndy -
It’s been 4 days, why are the updates coming so slowly?
It’s still not showing up for me.

2.20.03 does not trigger the watch update. Still .12.41

Yea - not mine either… @WyzeAndy , any idea on when the FW for the watch will be available?

I’ve been on 0.12.42 since it was released. Are some people still not seeing it? Are you sure you signed up for the beta firmware?

Yea, not seeing it, been a beta tester for sometime now. Have all my devices in the Beta list for FW. What Device are you using? I am on Android, I also have an iPhone, but can’t pair the phone to both.

Same here. In the beta for the Watch 47 but still at 0.12.41

It’s been 10 days now, still stuck on 0.12.41 :frowning:

upgraded to 0.12.43, never did get ?.42

Same here. Never got .42 but just got .43. Haven’t found a description of what has changed though. I clicked "What’s New’ and it didn’t bring up anything specific to the Watch 47 or this FW update.

Is it a beta release or a production release?

@dietzgw , @gemniii , @R.Good

You can find what latest Beta for the watch includes here:

Thanks for the link.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.