Wyze Watch 47 Violently Vibrates then Restarts

Have another issue with my watch 47 Randomly vibrates non stop and then restarts. Has done it 4 times sent logs and received 0 feedback.

3 Likes

You won’t receive replies on log submittals. Those go to the Devs, not Support. Hopefully the Devs will see the issue in the logs, and create a firmware update to fix it.

If you want to directly speak to someone at Wyze, your best path is to contact them is by phone at (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.

1 Like

Looks like there is 0 support for this watch. My issue is over 3 months old and have not received firmware update since July.
Now my watch gets stuck in “running mode” and it won’t come out unless you force reboot.

Mine did that,so I threw it out and purchased a real watch

2 Likes

I had this problem also. It reset and then I started the exercise tracking over and it finished without further issues, but I lost all the data from the first part of the routine.

Another thread with real issues and Wyze says and does nothing. Comical company that just makes a cheap product and does nothing to support it.
Still have not even received firmware 1.0…still on 0.12

Well go get a real watch there only $200.00 +

Mine does the same. I got it for almost a month and it has done this annoying aggressive constant vibrating and restarting a few times!!

1 Like