Wyze Watch 47 Troubleshooting

I just used the Wyze Watch 47 for more than a week. But today, after charging, the screen went off. It won’t power on, it won’t connect to my app.

Sorry to hear this. I don’t have a suggestion but if you find a solution please post it back here for reference.

@jussongcuan Welcome to the Wyze community! Sorry to hear about your watch. I’m assuming you have already tried this but I will ask anyway.

Have you tried holding the button in for several seconds to see if it responds? If you reconnect the charge cable does anything appear on the screen?

For Live Tech Support Call:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

Yes, I tried holding the button and reconnecting the cable charger separately and tried it also both at the same time but nothing is working. But thank you for your reply-support. Yes, I will try the Live Tech Wyze Customer Support next, thank you again.

1 Like

Did you ever get this fixed? Mine is doing the same thing as of today

The best you can do now is to wait and let the battery be drained. Once drained, you can recharge it again and everything will work fine. I guess the frozen screen of the Wyze Watch 47 happens when it’s overcharge. So be cautious not to overcharge it again. I hope this helps.

The best you can do now is to wait and let the battery be drained. Once drained, you can recharge it again and everything will work fine. I guess the frozen screen of the Wyze Watch 47 happens when it’s overcharge. So be cautious not to overcharge it again. I hope this helps.