Wyze Watch 47 - Notifications

its under apps & notification, special app access, notification acess. If you have a moto z4, chances are its not going to fix the issue.

This worked!!!
I opened “special app” access and found two (2) Wyze apps listed.
One was on, the other was not. I turned it on and closed apps & notifications.
I re-opened apps & notifications and did a “force stop” to close the Wyze app.
When i re-opened the Wyze app, all of the notifications could be set and the Wyze app remembered the settings.
Thanks to all of you for your help with this!!!

Where is “special app” located?

For the ones that work, do you see one or all of the following under apps & notifications, special app access, notification access?

Wyze

Wyze
WyzeBand

Wyze
Wyze 47

Open app & notification
Open advanced
should be at the bottom of the list.

I just got my watch on the weekend and cannot get Notifications to work. I have paired to a Google Pixel 4 phone and downloaded the latest firmware.

On the phone I have enabled the Wyze notifications under the Special App Access section. In the Wyze app I have ensure notifications are enabled in the general app (and receive them on the phone for my doorbell and v3 camera). When I go into the Watch in Wyze app I click on Notifications and the slider is to the right and green. I can see a list of a bunch of my apps and they are all turned off. I slide SMS and Phone to the right to turn them on and go back to previous screen. When I go back into Notifications, the SMS and Phone are off. No matter how many times I enable them, it doesn’t seem to stick.

I have tried rebooting the phone…force stopping the Wyze app…rebooting the watch. Every time I get the same result. Anybody else experienced this??

That was/is happening with my 47 and a Samsung A20.

I gave up. The FW build is only 0.12.41, after the last upgrade. I’m hoping they fix it and move to 0.13.

My firmware is at 0.12.37 but isn’t telling me there is an update available. Is there a way to force an update to a newer build?

the wyze site has the firmware build as *0.12.37 (March 25, 2021)
if running something higher, it may be beta…I would reset to factory settings if so…

the issue is one of permissions , settings, apps / notifications, find the wyze app, find permissions give access to all force stop the app and restart app …

I have already gone through that process. Still no go

I still have had no luck with getting notifications to work on watch 47, MOTO E4+ phone, Android 7.1.1. Did notice that the ‘Do Not Disturb’ toggle in the Wyze App watch 47 also will not stay ON (the Notifications toggle does not stay on either). Shortcuts from the watch DO work, I can control my Wyze Bulb color fine. No useful response from Wyze support on this issue….

Jeff Sulla

same here with moto g 4 android 7.1.1 dug around found all the permissions but still no go.

Moto z4 here. Sent a log to wyze weeks ago no response. Will share as soon as I here something.

Moto E4+, Android 7.1.1. All notifications are working now! On notification screen, applications you want to get notifications for appear now and notification toggle stays on when you exit and go back to notification setting screen. Don’t know what they did but everything on the Watch 47 is working now! Did not do anything different with phone but just go into watch settings,

Thanks Wyze!

There was an update to the Wyze app yesterday, 4/23. They said it fixed a notification bug with the Wyze Watch. That may be why it’s working now.

1 Like

After updating the wyze app to the latest version, the watch notifications are working as advertised on my moto z4.

Many thanks to the wyze community.

What version?
I’m on Beta 0.12.41

Remember beta equals bugging.
Go with the standard app if you want to work or wait until the beta gets update.

I can confirm the update fix moto g 4 android 7.1.1

I ended up removing the Wyze app from my phone yesterday and downloaded the newest build from the Play Store. Once I logged in I was able to save all of the notifications on my phone and I can confirm all of the apps I selected are now pushing notifications to my watch.

I have this same problem. Is there still no resolutio’