Wyze Watch 44 Charge terminals rusting

Has anyone found the charging terminals rusting? It is the outside terminal which I think may be a magnet
that may have picked up some metal filings. Noticed when I put it back on after shower that it was poking my wrist. Looked close at it and it looks like rust but won’t scratch off.

I haven’t experienced any rust yet.

The outside metal pieces are magnets so this is possible. Most of the time, water isn’t enough to remove the rust off of a magnet. You can look up some methods to do this or contact support for a replacement.
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 7 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

Yes. Trying to contact support today. My charger was not seating well and I realized it was because the coating was split and the metal pieces that hold the magnets on the charger were completely rusted to pieces.

Sucks, as I just got the watch to work well and was beginning to enjoy it. I’ve been wearing it for about a month.

YES! One fell off yesterday and the second fell off today. It looks like it’s rusty under this now missing silver contracts. I emailed support today and haven’t heard back yet.

All new 44 watch owners need to be aware of this defect!

PS The watch is only 6 weeks old! WTF

I contacted them May 29 and haven’t heard back. I tried to send them a picture of my watch but not sure how. Mine is the one on the button side. Good luck

Yes, but I received a replacement quickly! Unfortunately I assume it might happen again, then I will just start wearing my band again.