Wyze video doorbell siren option?

Would be lovely if the new doorbell had the option to play a siren sound like the V3. It’d be even better if you could use one of the preset chime sounds (ie: the dog barking) as your “siren” sound (separate and apart from your “come” sounds on button presses, and have it play only/directly on the doorbell itself (so it doesn’t wake up my newborn, and irritable post post-partum wife). It’d be even cooler, if the video doorbell’s person detection was accessible as a trigger event on IFTTT so I could make it do all sorts of other things with my Alexa enabled integrations and routines in my home… :thinking:

Having previously owned a Eufy battery powered video doorbell, this new Wyze offering is definitely still rough… It definitely needs a ton of work put into it to make it competitive with the established players (it’s not enough to undercut them in price, you need sustained and continual development to get it up to snuff with the rest of the competition).

Please make this happen Wyze team, and please allow us to group the doorbell with other cameras, I believe in you all!

MODERATOR NOTE:

Your submission has been merged (see below). Please hop on over there and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=================

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ideas for Wyze Doorbell V2