I would like to see Wyze create a security camera for your vehicle. (Not a dash cam, or combo!)
Main use being able to watch, + record, and be notified when your car is broken into.
I understand the main problem is watching, and notification, + the the inherent problem of wifi distance, but, at least it could record the person, and help with apprehension + conviction of the criminal.
And, I’m no tech engineer, nor any way technically savy, but it would be great if this could be overcome,…Somehow! Lol
Possible Features =
- All Black color to blend in. (No White) lol
- Hidden mounting option as well as surface mounting ability. (Hidden being the best option, but surface for others, who just want the simplest install) or make 2 versions. 1 hidden + 1 surface.
- Hard Wiring, USB, + Cig Lighter ability power options.
- Possible Back up battery included, or option, (also kept charged through main camera power source options listed above)
- Shock Sensor ?
- Glass Break Sensor ?
- Night vision (harder to do design with hidden cam but necessary!)
- SD Card Slot. (Direct, or via cable) depending on design, or model chosen.
- Same type customizable settings/features as in cam app.
I know this is practically a car alarm without the siren, lol, but these things are just suggested.
And, after all,…it’s a wish list.
Guess. I’ll see if I just get torn a new one for this thought, or if it’s feasible, or even liked by anyone else.
And… Discuss! Or not. Lol.
[Mod Edit]: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.