Wyze Vacuum Scan Request/Mapping only (whole house or single room)

1. How do I start the cleaning for the missed one?
    There’s no way. If robot went out of charge and went back to station for charging, then, I believe it will pick from where it left off! But otherwise there is no way. You can do selective rooms, but no spot cleaning as of now.

You can check this forum and vote here:
https://forums.wyze.com/t/spot-cleaning-manual-control/156563

1. If I start a new cleaning schedule, will it start the entire area or will it find the missed room and proceed with it?
    As mentioned above.
  2. Do I need to carry the base and leave in the room? If I do that, will the new room be in the map?
    No. you don’t need to. Based on my experience, pls do not move your charging station unless its absolute necessary. There is no way to update the location of charger in the map. You will have to redo the whole map.
  3. It would be nice to have the option to direct/select where to go to the next, etc.?
    Thats what the last forum I mentioned is for. Pls vote if you agree.
  4. I have a big house with 2 floors, how are you guys handling for II floors? do we need to carry manually and let it run the map on Floor II and when done return the base to the floor I? How should I approach?
    No support as of now. If you need it on different floor, all the old maps will be lost. There is another forum for this one as well. I will check and provide the link.