Wyze V3 not stable on network

Just upgraded firmware as well. Appears to address the stuck at 3/3 issue. Will see…

• Fixed a connectivity bug that caused live streams to get stuck at 3/3

Signal strength has been hit or miss for me, sometimes shows zero bars and the camera is working perfectly, other times shows full and camera is stuck at 3/3.

****Update: One of the V3s is completely offline again. Error code 90. V2 right next to it is connected and working perfectly.

1 Like

My cams are still up after firmware update. I bounced the router to test and the cams came right back up. One cam V3 is on the router and the the second V3 is on the extender, so seems good for me.

Good to hear. One of mine is still acting up, randomly goes offline. The 3/3 bug appears to have been corrected.

Yep, same problem.

I’m having the same problem I just replaced a V2 that had been up over my garage door pointed at the driveway for 2 years It worked flawlessly I replaced it with a V3 for the better image and night vision and it can’t even upload 12-second clips to the cloud constantly fails The Wi-Fi radio in the V3 sucks…

I have v2’s that are three times the distance from the Wi-Fi router that connect without a problem… (And have 4 years), but the new V3 sucks, It takes forever to connect and it has never successfully been able to upload any 12-second clips It does record to the cloud…
…epic failure… and contacting customer services a joke…

And now you can’t even buy v2’s…

This company’s gone downhill. Contacting customer support is a joke… The AI, powered by ![
“solvy” system is terrible.
(I’m thinking this is how a company behaves before it finally shutters its doors and unplugs the servers…)

I have seven other V2s that I’m not going to replace because of the V3 Wi-Fi radio problem.