I have discovered a bug that makes the Wall Switch unable to use the “Rules” assigned to the additional controls.
This happens when you setup the “Double-Click, Triple-Click, Long-Press”, Additional Controls for the Wall Switch.
- You setup the Wall Switch to do whatever you want in the Additional Controls.
- Test the clicking on the Wall Switch… Things work.
- I go and modify the Dbl-Click Routine… add something, remove something. Save it.
- I then remember to add 1 more thing and then maybe change the Triple-Click Routine.
- Test the clicking on the Wall Switch… Nothing works.
- I can make this happen basically 100% of the time.
Does anyone else have this issue?
I have posted this before and was hoping to get traction with someone. @WyzeQi ?