Wyze Sprinklers shipped with broken power supplies

I just received my second Wyze sprinkler today with a broken power supply. (Shipping box and Wyse package box was not damaged.) Just sent this one back and am wondering if the replacement will come with a broken power supply as well? That would be the third one.

Same here… Just received my 1st one. This appears to be a recurring issue with this product. I will be contacting customer support first thing Monday morning.

They haven’t helped me yet.

Mine was broken as well. I just used tape to hold it together and called it good. It works flawlessly.

Contact support about this if you haven’t already!
By phone: (206) 339-9646
Or online: Wyze.com/support
Wyze Support has extended their live support hours for a better support experience. ( Excluding Holidays & Emergencies )
WEEKDAY HOURS:
Monday - Friday 4 AM – 8 PM PT
WEEKEND HOURS
Saturday 8 AM – 4 PM PT

If you have already contacted support and you haven’t received a response, please post your ticket number here.

1 Like

I have contacted support and none of the support people. None of them know anything about the sprinkler controller. It appears Wyze just outsourced support to a company where the people know nothing about Wyze products.

Do you have a support ticket number?

I’m on the phone with them know. They want pictures of the power supplies to give me a ticket number but I sent them back on May 14th and May 30th. The support person has me on hold trying to figure out what to do.

He just found the ticket number 1103301

1 Like

Support Ticket# 1312100

I just spoke with Kat, and she was very helpful.
She did indicate that she would need to escalate my issue and see if they can just replace the defective power supply, or if they would need to replace the whole thing.
She also mentioned that they may need pictures of the defect.
So far I’m very satisfied with their support.

1 Like

They told me I needed pictures too. I received one, and sent it back without taking a picture. The replacement arrived with a broken power supply and I sent that one back without taking a picture. To proceed they want me to send pictures of the something I don’t have. Can you take a couple of picts and send them to me so I can send them to them?

The support person I spoke with today was very nice. While he tried to help, he couldn’t because I don’t have any pictures. I gave him 5 stars.