Wyze Sprinkler Controller Beta Firmware Test 6/17/2022

Wyze Sprinkler Controller Beta:

Version: 1.0.9

What’s New:

• Fixed a bug that prevented Schedules from running
5 Likes

My Sprinkler was showing as offline yesterday when I checked it. When I saw this beta firmware test, I checked again and it was still showing offline, so I went outside and unplugged it and plugged it back in. It still showed as offline, but I clicked on the device anyway and apparently it wasn’t actually offline, because it said this firmware update was available, I told it not to, and went back out, rebooted the app and looked again and it still said it was offline. Weird. I went into the device and settings and told it to update the firmware anyway and it updated successfully and THEN the device showed as online correctly. Everything seems to be working so far.

Point: If your Sprinkler seems to say it’s offline, try to push the update anyway (it might actually be online), and the update seems to resolve the false offline/connectivity status too. :+1:

I submitted a log for the above connectivity issue (that was resolved by this firmware update) in case it is helpful for any reason:

LOG 617159

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.