Wyze Socks available through wyze.com!

Can we get updated shared user permissions for these? It’s really hard to wear these and let other people see them like my spouse or coworkers if they can only see them for 12 seconds at a time every 5 minutes unless we upgrade to SocksPlus. Sometimes one person sees them and tells someone else and I have to tell the new person they have to wait for the 5 minute cooldown period to pass first before they’re allowed to see them. I feel like I have to stay standing so they don’t show through my lifted pant leg and violate the signed TOS (Terms of Service)…

6 Likes

I’ll play along…
Do they have RTSP? And do they work with Google?

4 Likes

Great… thread.

4 Likes

How about some underwear for those who want to be a Wyze a$$?

5 Likes

Wyze T-shirts :thinking:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Smart Socks (Baby Monitoring)

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wyze Signs and Stickers

According to Instagram the next product they are going to launch (11/10) is going to suck.

3 Likes

Yeah, the AMA said the vacuum is launching before year end.

2 Likes

Caution, do not use that product outside.

Because nature abhors a vacuum.

4 Likes

If you look hard enough you might find a hockey stick version.

1 Like

I’ve been told that I’m a “Wyze-Guy”.

1 Like

@OceanDragon But your feet show they are Longfellow s

Employees keeping the new V2 designed socks with V3 cams, and V2 sensors for themselves and selling us the old version with all the out of date hardware on it…I see how it is :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Apparently you have a spouse and kids…landscape mode is called laying down and relaxing (then they’re horizontal)…you should try it, it’s way more awesome than portrait view!

(Don’t kill me…or show this to my wife… :rofl: I do have a spouse and kids that I LOVE…just having fun)

1 Like

Are they water proof? :joy:

Sorry, indoor use only unless you buy your own 3rd party enclosure like fisherman waders, then it works pretty well at staying dry from outside elements.

Though, keep in mind that those kind of enclosures sometimes increase the humidity from the inside elements (sweat) and the product might become saturated with liquid that way which can lead to undesired results (stink…not to mention constant dead skin being shed). Wyze will not be held liable for improper use…

What’s the shipping and handling cost for 1 pair of socks?

I can do with a pair!

I only wear socks that have a reliable wifi connection.

1 Like