Wyze Smoke/CO Detector

Signed up here to vote for this. I assumed it came with the new HMS solution given that the cameras can detect existing alarms but I was bummed to see that I will not be getting the fire monitoring discount with my new insurance company that I was expecting. If a Smoke/CO sensor is made I will buy several of them as long as they hook into the HMS and the Noonlight monitoring.

Same here! If fire monitoring is added to HMS/Noonlight I get a $100/year savings.

Nest is overpriced. One of the appeals of Wyze is the value you receive when purchasing their products. X-Sense is making good sensors and seem to be following a similar development path as Wyze. My home has a sprinkler system, and it alerts the fire department, but dealing with a situation before your house is soaked, is REALLY preferable.

Noonlight montoring certificate shows smoke, water detection as options. I would think Wyze could bring these products to market.

Could Wyze provide any comment on the future availability of smoke, heat or CO2 sensors? As soon as they are available, I’m a customer of the home security system!

This wishlist is labeled as “researching”, so that says some level of resources are being put towards this potential future product. Also, in a recent reddit AMA, this was asked, and this is what was answered: