Wyze Smart Home Starter Kit

I am considering purchasing the Wyze Smart Home Starter Kit, but I’m confused as to why this kit seems to be priced far higher than buying the contents individually. The Cam, 3 bulbs, 2 plugs, sense starter kit, and sd card come to $89 while the Smart Home Starter Kit containing these is $109. I am sure I am missing something. Can anyone offer an explaination? Thanks.

The price is almost exactly the same as buying the components separately. The reason is that shipping is included in the starter kit. Shipping for all the components purchased at the same time individually would be $20.43, bringing the total cost to $109.36. So the starter kit is really not a price break, but rather there for convenience.

I don’t know whether or not there might be a special coupon deal on the starter kit for black Friday.

1 Like

Take a look at what the total is after shipping is added in your cart. Items purchased individually is basically the same price. $109.34
It’s not a bad price for what you get. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. In any case, great products for a great price.

1 Like

Ohh glad to know about it, really these are very low in rate here, I also saw these on Black Friday sale 2019 at Reecoupons, but there these are out of order, I am thinking to order from there can you tell me delivery charges?

This Smarthome Starter Pack is a bundle that comes with a FREE Google Home Mini if purchased from Home Depot either online or in-stores. It makes much more sense when you see it from that angle :wink:

Check it out! https://www.homedepot.com/p/Wyze-Smart-Home-Starter-Pack-with-Google-Home-Mini-in-Chalk-WSHSPGM/312078045

1 Like

I ordered the kit and received it today. Everything tested out fine. So many possible uses for it around my house. Great products, great price.

1 Like

Does this kit at Home Depot include Wyze Cam V1 or V2 ?

It includes the V2. The V1 is no longer sold

2 Likes