Wyze Smart Button (or switch)

I’m currently using a Flic button connected to IFTTT to control my Wyze bulbs in my room but I think something integrated specifically for Wyze would work much better.
Currently, my phone needs to be near the Flic to activate it since it needs a Bluetooth connection.
My idea for the Wyze Button would be that it could use the same frequency and hub for the Wyze Outdoor cam (wireless) to access the internet so a phone is not needed to use the button.
This button could be placed in the house to activate lights, outlets, or scenes in a room, or whole house!
This Wyze button would make my home automation so much better, especially for those who don’t want to shout at Google or use a phone to turn the lights on.
Ideally this new button would be battery based, and easily placed anywhere!

MODERATOR NOTE:

**Your submission has been merged (see below). For future reference, please search the #wishlist and #roadmap categories before submitting a new #wishlist topic.

Use these links to search:
Search the Wishlist
Search the Roadmap
(Enter your search term after wishlist/roadmap)

Please read through How to use the Wishlist and How to read the Roadmap

You can now hop on over to the merged topic (see below) and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=======================

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze Smart Button