Wyze Sense What do I order - what package do I need?

Hello -

I have two Pan Cams. Just now seeing the Wyze Sense sensors (new to all this). I’ve searched the forums and looked at the shop. What do I need? Just thinking about a sensor or two (garage, etc) I don’t want to order anything I don’t need.
thank you,

Welcome to the Wyze community!
I’d order the Wyze Sense Starter kit. Then, if you want more in the future you can purchase the additional sensors.
https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/search/click?data=BAh7CjoHaWRsKwiHgIHTUwA6CXR5cGVJIgxhcnRpY2xlBjoGRVQ6CHVybEkiVmh0dHBzOi8vc3VwcG9ydC53eXplY2FtLmNvbS9oYy9lbi11cy9hcnRpY2xlcy8zNjAwMzA3NjUxOTEtV3l6ZS1TZW5zZS1TZXR1cC1HdWlkZQY7B1Q6DnNlYXJjaF9pZEkiKWVlMzczMzJjLWQ0MTQtNGE0YS05MDE5LTM4ZjZiZTRjNTU2OAY7B0Y6CXJhbmtpBg%3D%3D--4444ea050ce8364a98e1cc250f9c4794c47dcb7c

I’d start with the starter pack like mentioned. The main hub of the Sense products is the bridge which is plugged into the back of a Wyze cam. You say you have pan cams and fyi there’s a history of the bridge having issues with a pan cam due to the power requirements of both.

1 Like

Thanks Omgitstony - then which cam does the sense work with?

It works with v1, V2, and the pancam. I am just saying that if a problem ever were to arrise with the bridge or sensors, I’d first look as to how the bridge is setup. The pancam will work, but has a higher power draw than the smaller cams, and that is also dependant on IR use, and actually using the pan and tilt functions of the camera.

1 Like