Wyze Sense Should Support Multiple Hubs For Better Range and Coverage (Sell additional sense hubs)

I have a Wyze Sense v2 system and hub but I have a few sensors at extreme ranges like a garage and mailbox.

I’d like to be able to have multiple Wyze Sense Hubs as part of a single home security system.

According to the reddit AMA this is apparently possible:

Each hub can support up to 100 sensors. We are working on a system builder to help guide people. The range between the hub and sensors is about 500 ft / 152 m. If your detached garage is within that range, you should be good. Otherwise you would need another hub.

However I don’t see a way to purchase an extra hub.

From my android app’s home screen if I click “+” then “add device” then “Sensors” there is a “Wyze Sense Hub” option.

Is it really possible to add a second hub to my Wyze Sense home security system? Has anyone done this? How can I order a second Hub device?

Edit: I called support today and they said it is not possible, so I’m more confused now with the conflicting information from the reddit AMA

Mod Note: Title Edited to Enhance Search Clarity.

There should be a way to buy a second base station by itself? Or multiple. Reason for me asking is my base station is located in my living room so if someone breaks in or the alarm goes off, I’m not able to hear it when I’m upstairs asleep. This happened the other day when I was asleep and the basement door opened due to it no being fully closed. I did not hear the alarm and noonlight was dispatched. It would be nice if there was a small base station that could connect to my system so I can put it in my room to hear with the alarm is being triggered. Thanks,

@axrxp Welcome to the Wyze community!

I believe you are referring to the home monitoring “sense hub” and not the base station correct?

The base station connects to the Wyze outdoor cams and not the HM alarm system. :wink:

So, can we use multiple hubs?