Wyze Sense Hub Dropping off WiFi - Comes back with a WAP reboot?

Hey! I recently installed the new Sense Hub and so far, it is meeting my expectations…except…it will sometimes drop off WiFi. (FW ver. - 4.32.6.142)

I have all my IOT hardware on an isolated vlan/ssid using ubiquity firewall/switches and WAPS. The IOT network used by this hub is set to only use 2.4ghz band.

When the hub drops from wifi, it will not come back on its own. Since it is way up high and difficult to reach, I remotely reboot the Ubiquity WAP it connects to and BOOM, its back.

Also - I have three cams (2x v3 and 1x v2), two garage doors, and occasionally my phone (if I am out there) connecting to this WAP and none of them have any issues.

Anyone else seen this type of connectivity issue?

If your talking about the hub for the wireless outdoor camera the answer is yes ,I added a wifi plug on the hub and on all of our cameras so we can power cycle them

That is interesting, but a bit different in my case. I am talking about the Sense Hub that allows connections to the door sensors, motion sensors, and climate sensors.

I was considering ordering a outdoor cam to see how it works in the cold here in Minnesota, but maybe I will hold off until a few more firmware revisions.