I have TPLink Deco x60 WIFI mesh system and the Sense Hub would not connect to it.
So far I tried followings:
- disabled 5 GHZ band on deco x60,
- powered off all mesh nodes except for the main one.
- ensured removing Ethernet cable completely from the Wyze Sense Hub
- Disconnect my cell phone from the WIFI network
- ensured there is no space at the end of my network SSID
- Also there is no typo in the password since I have been copy pasting it straight from the deco app
Any additional tips? By any chance is it possible to reset the hub without having to re-add all the sensors?