Wyze Sense Hub Disconnects with Ubiquity setup

Is your hub still connected via wireless? And to confirm, you are running Network 7.0.20/.21?

Hub is still wireless and I’m running network app version 7.0.22

I’m on day 8 no problem after upgrading to the new network app. I’m running 2.4 and 5GHz and connected through wireless. I plan to re-enable DPI and Threat Detection this weekend and see if it stays connected. So far so good and I’m cautiously optimistic that the issue is resolved.

Still good here. I’m actually going to keep my Sense hub connected via wireless as I’ve decided to switch my Chromecast with Google TV to wired and I’ve ordered the Ethernet adapter for it. I did however re-enable the 5Ghz WiFi band and things have been fine and I’ve had Threat Detection and DPI enabled since the beginning.

Appears, at least for me, this may have been a Ubiquiti issue with the Network app (no idea what it would have been) that was resolved in 7.0.20+.

I’m calling this one closed for me after the update as well. Turned everything back on over the weekend and still connected. Whatever the issue with compatibility was seems to be resolved. I do still feel that someone from Wyze should have at least dug into this more and worked with us to determine the incompatibility though.

I think wyze closed my ticket after replacing my hub. Seems like they are not willing to troubleshoot anything with customers.