Wyze sense doa

I received my wyze sense order and one of my contact sensors was doa. Did anyone else have this issue? I submitted a support request last night. I’m waiting to hear back.

1 Like

Hello @kclemons, did you try taking out the battery then reinserting it?

2 Likes

Yes, I forgot to add that info. I took the known good battery from my other sensor and swapped them. Both batteries worked in my good sensor.

I also had a sensor that wouldnt connect, even after removing the battery. However, I then tried taking the battery out and holding the reset pin in while reinserting the battery. I got the flashing light on the sensor and the sensor paired perfectly.

It has worked without issue since. Might be worth a shot.

2 Likes

This is a great sugestion, thank you very much. I will try this when I get home from work!

1 Like

Just checking to see if that fixed your issue.
Thanks, Brad

I am having an issue, so I might try the battery removal process and reconnect.

Removing the battery solved the issue and connected now without issue. Thanks everyone

I tried removing the battery and holding the reset button while reinserting the battery and this did not work. Wyze is replacing it.

I just received a Wyze Sense starter kit a few days ago. One of the contact sensors was DOA. I checked the battery and it is reading 0.0 Volts. Waiting on a response from Wyze customer support team.

1 Like

I received a replacement contact sensor and it is works perfect. Thanks for a quick response from Wyze customer support team.

2 Likes