Wyze Sense Bridge Status Light is always on?

I have the status light turned off. Now I have wyze sense bridge attached, there is a bright blue light always on behind the camera. Is there a way to turn off status light from the wyze bridge too?

2 Likes

I don’t know the answer, but there’s always the low tech solution: a little piece of black electrical tape.

4 Likes

I was experiencing this same issue. I installed my Wyze Sense starter kit for the first time last night and that bright blue status light on the Wyze Sense Bridge literally acts as a night light for an entire area of my house. This draws way too much attention to the camera, especially when watching TV and having guests over. For now, I probably will put black electrical tape on it, but for the long term, I would rather have the option to turn it off. To clarify, the status light on the camera itself is turned off, I am talking about the bright blue status light on the Wyze Sense Bridge (attached to the camera).

5 Likes

I too have my status lights disabled and noticed the blue glow coming from the camera with the Wyze Bridge. The Bridge status led should be configurable…

4 Likes

Following. Same issue.

So much for a hidden camera.

The ability to turn off the bridge LED is intended to be added. You can follow the status and vote here:

4 Likes

Yes. you select the camera the bridge is plugged in to, go to settings, extended devices, and turn off indicator light.

1 Like