Wyze Sense Available For Purchase!

@ttucker, the “all set” message was in response to Ciangi on here. Their support ticket has been handled. :slight_smile:

I sent you a response earlier that said, “@ttucker, if you still haven’t received your RMA, are you comfortable with me sending it to you a different way? Or would you like me to ask your agent to re-send it through email?”

Thank you for looking into my ticket!! Yes the person that help me was awesome and you guys keep up the hard work!! I love what you guys are doing, can’t wait to see more products.

1 Like

Thanks, Ciangi! We appreciate your kindness and support! :blush:

yes i’m comfortable with you providing it in a manner you choose.

1 Like

I’m on it! :slight_smile:

Are there any plans for Wyze Sense to be sold through Amazon? I have credit there and would like to buy a 2nd Wyze Sense because I need another hub. I love the way the contacts and sensors are working, but I have one out of range and need a 2nd hub.

1 Like

We have a bundle with a Wyze Cam available on Amazon but I don’t know about plans to sell Wyze Sense separately at this point. Thanks for checking! :slight_smile:

Thanks Gwendolyn for the quick response. I will check out the bundle on Amazon, though it would be nice to be able to purchase Wyze Sense by itself. Perhaps in the future. Be blessed.

1 Like

Hi @WyzeGwendolyn can you share the link to this package? Not able to find this. Thnx in advance.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thnx!

2 Likes

Thank you for your help, HDRock!

@gstebb, you’re welcome. Have a lovely day! I’ll give your feedback to the team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seriously…The Sensors are great, we have several and they work perfectly… As far as the adhesive you can buy a roll 10’ roll of double faced foam adhesive tape for just a few dollars. Then you can move your sensors if you need to.
Funny you don’t like a great product and wouldn’t recommend it to people because of an adhesive issue.

1 Like

When the wize sensor will be available in Amazon? you guys do not have international delivery but Amazon does…

Amazon.com has Wyze Sense bundled with a Wyze Cam v2. But we don’t have any authorized international sellers at this point so I don’t know when that will become available for you. If you are in Canada, I can tell you that we’re working on getting international shipping going this summer.

1 Like

I did a search on Amazon.com for the Wyze Sense starter kit that comes with a Wyze Cam V2 and it does ship to Canada.

1 Like

They are not send to Mexico :frowning:

Only joking here, but it appears things only go to the USA these days, Canadians however, continue to travel south to get the sunshine - perhaps ALL distribution should originate in Canada. OH darn, I forgot, China is mad at us right now… why can’t we all just get along???

We’re sorry, lupitatg. We would like to get to Mexico someday but we don’t know when that will be.