Wyze Scale trend plots are incorrect

The Wyze Scale trend plots evenly space the measurements on the x-axis. This makes the plots incorrect. They should be spaced evenly by date, so if you weigh yourself every day and then skip a week, there should be more space between the two points that have a week gap, than the two previous points that have a day gap. Yet, they are equal.

Also, I’m not sure if this is where I should report bugs. It is not clear, and there is no integrated way of doing that directly from the app.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Is it regarding the beta app? You can report bugs by going to the app, account, wyze support, and submit a log. Choose the scale. You won’t get any response from wyze directly though just an automated response. It helps to post on the forums to see if others are experiencing the same thing though.

I see what you’re saying with the trend plots though. I’m not sure if they are trying to have different amounts of space depending on the amount of time between the dates. It would make sense that they would be further apart if there are not days in between them though. You can check the wishlist to see if anyone has suggested this idea too. If it’s not already on the wishlist, then you can submit it to be approved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.