Wyze Scale S - Smaller Frame. Bigger Punch! 👊 9/30/21

Welcome to the community.

Myself and my family have bought scales from Wyze on the internet and none of us have regretted that choice. A person can find someone complaining about any product, even the best product in the world will have people complaining that it is not good quality (which doesn’t necessarily mean what is said is accurate).

Wyze has been in the scale market for a few years now. After reviewing and comparing well over a dozen others (I made a huge spreadsheet about all the similarities and differences, etc), I chose this one as being the best. It was the first product I ever purchased from Wyze and I haven’t regretted that.

Ever since then, the Wyze scale has had pretty rave reviews about being among the best scale options out there. I read a recent article fro CNN that independently compared several of the best smart scales on the market and they came to the same conclusion that I did 3+ years ago, declaring the Wyze scale as the best smart scale and the most accurate smart scale. Not to mention one of the most affordable. It was better and more accurate than scales that cost many times higher. Here is my review and summary of that article:

I am fully supportive of people having their own preferences, and I like people making sure there is continued competition, but a lot of independent tests and reviews have concluded that Wyze’s scales are among the best quality scales out there, and at a fraction of the price of most others because they operate on a single digit profit margin model of business as compared to most other companies that jack their prices up high and often still aren’t as good or accurate in unbiased testing.

In my experience, these are great scales (I have had and tested MANY), and I no longer waste my time with any of the others. But again, I am fully supportive of others doing their own tests and comparisons and even choosing what suits them for what they are looking for. I usually suggest to my family and loved ones that they’ll be hard pressed to find a smart scale to beat Wyze’s performance, accuracy, and cost…at least in my personal experience. Once Wyze proved itself with their awesome scale, I then bought their cameras and then almost everything else they offered. That Wyze scale was (for me) one of the best smart device purchases I made.

1 Like