Wyze Scale Firmware 1.1.2 Released! - 7/8/20

Hi, forum folks!

Wyze Scale has a small update today! Version 1.1.2 increases the age range for body composition metrics and improves the algorithm.

If you would like to read our Release Notes, please follow this link!

5 Likes

I :heart: my Wyze Scale!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! My scale does seem very inaccurate this morning after updating the firmware. I tried 2 times and the reading was different. Also my other scale said 4 pounds differently from the Wyze Scale. I have a ticket number: 24596

1 Like

I am not having issues where the scale is off by over a pound when getting off and back on the scale with in seconds. Both up and down by up to 2.3 lbs.

I’ll update scale today. Thanks!

1 Like

@jls4wheeler, I’ll send that to the team! Thanks for submitting a log.

@dwl, could you please send in a log through Account > Help & Feedback and post the log number? I’d like to send that data to the team.

Sorry for the trouble, folks!

Thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Thanks for your help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

24785, the issue was this morning when my wife was using the scale.

This update broke my body comp reading and HR, worked with support and currently sending logs in.

@dwl, thanks for the log!

@rswilson1844, sorry to hear about that. Thanks for contacting the support team!

Thanks for letting us know, we are checking your log. We can provide a replacement if needed.

1 Like

@dwl Thanks for submitting the logs, we are working on this, we can provide a replacement if needed.

1 Like

@rswilson1844 Thanks for contacting support team, can you please let us know the ticket number? We will check your log and figure it out.

Support Case: Wyze Ticket 672086
The number from the app after upload: Case number: 24942

Let me know you got the appropriate log or if you need anything else, I really would like the body comp and HR back.
Also it would be great if we could revert back to the previous firmware.

Thank You

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

1 Like

If that’s the best way to solve the issue that would be great. Let me know what I need to do next.

1 Like

Thanks @rswilson1844, we will check and get back you.

Thank You. If we can’t go back in firmware any chance of swapping scales to get it working again?

Hi @rswilson1844, we will fix the issue, otherwise will provide a replacement. Thanks!

1 Like