The scale and app generate a lot of data points. I’d like to be able to export the file to any common format.
Also looking to export Scale Data to a Google Sheets file. Or even a MSFT OneDrive file. Or a CSV record file so we can figure-out how to get it to a spreadsheet. Item 2). Now long does data live in the Wyze Scale. The Scale data purges once it is transferred to the App, but how many file records/weigh with data will the Scale hold, and for how long. Figuring there is an amount of data constraint, e.g. file capacity/size. Please advise how may weighs/data or how often we must sync to the App. Thanks!
The scale collects significant data and I’m wondering how much or how long it gets saved and where it is saved. I think it would be helpful if the user could export this data do a file they could keep and possibly share with their doctor.
My doctor would love to receive my weight logs as .pdf file. if only there was some way to do that instead of editing screen captures.
I’ve always been a little frustrated by not being able to export the Wyze scale weight data so I could do some analysis or present it in a different format. I have figured out a work around, but while it’s not elegant, it will work for my purposes.
- Install the Google Fit app and linked the Wyze scale.
- goto https://takeout.google.com/
- export only the Google Fit data (it will take a little time, but a zip file will be sent to your email)
- the file will have way more info than you want / need, but use Daily Summaries.cvs.
- open the file with any spreadsheet apps then delete what you don’t need.
- the weight data from the Wyze scale is in kilograms (don’t ask me why) so you’ll need to add a column to convert the values to pounds (multiply by 2.20462)
The values reported are Average weight (kg), Max weight (kg), Min weight (kg), but in my case they were all the same. I only keep one weight /day (I delete the others if more than one) so that may be why the numbers don’t match exactly with what I show in the Wyze app, but they are close enough for my purposes. For me, I found that my average weight is greater on Saturdays & Sundays and least on Fridays. Interesting and easier to show my Doc rather than a series of screenshots.
I hope this helps until something easier comes along.