Wyze Scale - Automatic Heart Rate reading

Could an option be added to automatically measure heart rate when the scale is taking its other measurements instead of having to open the app and manually trigger it?

5 Likes

Moderator Note:

Wishlist submissions for Early Access products are not added to the #wishlist until the product is in general release. This topic has been tagged “early-access-wish” and placed in the #early-access section. Once the product has moved to general release, this topic will be moved over to the #wishlist and voting enabled. All comments will be retained.

For now, please keep all discussion about this product in the #early-access section.

I agree that heart rate should automatically be taken or at least be something that is automatically started after the BMI reading. It’s getting old having to click the app for this.

4 Likes

I was planning on suggesting this feature, but I already see it is here. It would be nice it if could all be done in one sequence - Step on the scale → Weight → BMI → Heart Rate. Done.

I agree, it should be able to do all those calculations at once.

1 Like

Moderator Note:

This topic has been moved from #early-access to the #wishlist. Voting is now open. For your vote to count, remember to click the VOTE button at the top.

2 Likes

I would like the scale to automatically check my pulse during other measurements, rather than have to get off, request it thru my phone, get back on and wait again. Love it other than that.

8 Likes

Seems silly that it doesn’t do this already

1 Like

Always seemed like a silly step…

1 Like

I agree. Now that the scale is readily available for the public, I wonder if this can now be on the “to-do” list.

This is my first wyze product and I’m surprised it doesn’t automatically take pulses

1 Like

Agree. Auto HR yes/no/on demand could be selected in settings…

1 Like

Auto heartrate at the end of the weighing sequence. Seems like it would be a quick firmware upgrade… Hope this happens!

1 Like

I think we’ve seen our last update for the Wyze Scale tbh.

Going to be half a year since the last one soon

1 Like

Typical for Wyze to abandon product software updates that actually improve the product. Seems their business model is to push customers into their newest product line, when the previous product isn’t even old.

Yes, please add this!!