Wyze Scale - All trend graphs on single screen

My suggestion is to make an option that shows the trending of all the scale stats on a single screen instead of having to swipe between them. I would like to be able to see at a quick glance if I am gaining or losing weight and how much and see if it is muscle weight, water weight or fat weight that is increasing/decreasing. If you take a look at the Lose-It app’s weight logging section you will see how nicely they did it for just weight.

Also, you have a lot of empty space on your app pages where you could make text larger/bolder and more easily seen. Keep up the good work on our app. It is nice to see frequent updates.

Hi Dan,

I totally agree with this suggestion, and I was about to post the same. It looks like one other thread is gaining some momentum. Could you vote on that one if you haven’t already?

2 Likes

I was going to add this to the Wishlist also. It took me awhile to find it. It really needs to be on one screen. I also think there should be better instructions that come with the scale. I’ve had to contact customer service a few times. I Love this scale and have recommended it to others. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Absolutely agree. I was struggling to find out how to u se all of the features and the literature was non-existent or unhelpful. I wanted to integrate the scale with Fitbit and although I finally found out how to do it by trial and error, the prescribed method was confusing. I also found the other measurements by mistake. If WYZE wants to avoid unnecessary calls to support, a video would also be helpful.

I’m glad it wasn’t just me. It would be nice to be able to print out the numbers for each in one square. I love the scale

Yes, please add and “export as csv” option.