Wyze Robot Vacuum - The upcoming Multi-floor Mapping update is even better!

I’m in the same boat, I got the beta app, i joined the beta program but I’m still not seeing the multi floor button on the app, its very frustrating because if you carry the vac to your second floor it will get confused and start thinking its somewhere else.

When they beta came out it was a limited beta. They are still working on getting it out to everyone.

1 Like

2nd Update: I received the new unit explained in previous post. Received it within 4 days from the offer to replace ( :+1:). I uninstalled the iOS app, reinstalled the app (most updated iOS), signed into existing Wyze account, placed the new unit at the charger, added new device within the app. During charging to 100% I tried to update the firmware past the existing 1.6.113… no such Luck. So, I guess it’s not a hardware issue.

As WyzeJasonJ mentions in this post… I guess we’ll just have to be patient. If any other moderator or team experts can let us know when the firmware update is expected… Please chime in. Some of us regular customers need the multi floor function.