Wyze Robot Vacuum - The upcoming Multi-floor Mapping update is even better!

I have the beta and I don’t see any multi floor mapping. It either hasn’t been released or has been released to only certain people.

It’s been a few weeks and I don’t see it available yet. I have the beta app and the vacuum set up for beta as well. Still on 113.

@WyzeHongfei Any update on when we’ll get this?

2 Likes

I think multi-floor feature could support your case. You can make the vacuum mapping your sunken room and then choose sunken room map to start a new cleaning.

1 Like

I’m SO excited for this. We also have 4 floors in our house (split-level between the kitchen/dining room and the family room, plus an upstairs and basement) and I’m not a fan of having to reset the map every time I move the vacuum to another floor.

How do I sign up for the beta?

This link will be helpful
How To Become A Beta Tester

1 Like

When will it release? Please please.

1 Like

@WyzeHongfei @UserCustomerGwen Have beta app and vac set up as beta and still not getting firmware past 113 for multi-floor support. When is this rolling out to either everyone on beta or to stable?

Our engineering team is still working on one last bug fix before we can release the new firmware to everyone in the beta. I think we are pretty close to the date, probably in the next few weeks.

2 Likes

@WyzeHongfei Any update on the multi-floor support? This is really killing not having it.

After months of waiting I just returned mine to Walmart and order a Roborock S4 Max… it has the multi floor. I have three floors! Can’t go without.

Mine also going back this week. I bought this over S4 max because of multiple floor function. I also use beta app but seems they can’t figure it out the problems having with multiple floor function. I this S4 max worth few more bucks. No need to reset map every time do the vacuum.

I considered trying the S4 Max for multi-floor, bigger dust bin, and dust bin full indicator, but look at the reviews of the Roborock app, they are abysmal. Good luck switching to the S4 Max. At least the WRV, albeit missing some features, is very reliable in my experience. I’m currently running stable firmware because they haven’t released multi-floor to all in beta yet. Hoping this is released soon.

I had a Roborock S4 (non-max) before Wyze announced the robot vacuum and I can confirm that the Roborock app was super hard to navigate. Even trying to schedule the robot to run at a specific time on certain days took lots of digging to find. Granted this was like 18 months ago, so it’s possible it’s different now, but that was my experience. The Wyze app was 100x easier to use.

1 Like

If the Wyze can only clean 1/2 or 1/3 of your home what good is it? I’d rather have a bad app…

Oh, personally I’d rather just reset my map and let it start from scratch when I need to move it to a new floor. It’s only a couple button presses, and at least it’s easy to do in the app.

If there were no plans to include multi-floor mapping, I would be considering a different vac. But since it’s on the horizon, I’m good waiting for it and knowing I’ll have a good app to use in the meantime.

1 Like

I have no-go zones so resetting those every time would be a pain.

1 Like

Makes sense, that would be more effort than it’s worth for sure. Hopefully they release the feature sooner rather than later :sweat_smile:

Yep. I am also waiting on the spot clean feature. That would be handy.

I just got the beta 1.6.173 that enables multi-floor and spot cleaning! Will be trying that out right away.