GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!
Please send me a DM with your email address and I will contact you for the next steps.
Thanks to everyone who took part and helped make this activity such a great success. We really appreciate your support!
4/21/2021 Original Post:
Hey, Wyze Robot Vacuum users!
Wyze Robot Vacuum firmware version 1.6.113 has been officially released. With this new firmware and the Quick Mapping function, the vacuum’s mapping will be faster and more accurate. Learn more
WHAT’S NEW IN 1.6.113:
- Optimized the mapping algorithm (use the Reset Map/Quick Mapping function to enable this)
- Added indicators when connecting to WiFi and updating firmware
- Optimized WiFi reconnection
Another exciting piece of news is:
The Wyze Robot Vacuum Replacement Parts Kit (consisting of 4 HEPA filters, 4 edge brushes, and 2 main brushes) will be available in the Wyze store in a few weeks.
Would you like to win a free replacement parts kit shipped as soon as it is available?
If yes, here is the chance for you:
- Like this post (click that heart!)
- Reply to this post with a screenshot of your Quick Mapping result and provide an estimated size of your floor plan
- Include your vacuum’s name (please change it to something PG or PG-13 if needed before posting to stay within Community Guidelines) and firmware version in your post by midnight Pacific Time on April 30th
We will draw 5 winners from all participants to give away a replacement parts kit with free shipping. Winners will be announced by May 7th.
Here is an example:
My ‘Robot Vacuum’ mapped out my 1,400ft² main floor in 10 minutes.
What’s Quick Mapping and how do you use it?
In the Quick Mapping mode, the vacuum scans the entire floor but does not clean so it can quickly map out the environment in a much shorter time
Before using the function, please make sure your app and firmware are both up to date. Your robot vacuum firmware should be 1.6.113 or above and your app version should start with 2.19 or higher.
Then, go to the Wyze app and follow the path from Home > Wyze Robot Vacuum page > Edit Map icon > Quick mapping
Please share your mapping experience with the latest firmware. If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality, or other problems with this firmware, please let us know immediately by submitting a log through Account > Wyze Support > Submit a log and then contacting Wyze Customer Support.
The Wyze Robot Vacuum team