Wyze Robot Vacuum Disconnected From WiFi - 1/20/21

1/20/21 4:13 PM PT - AWS reports that we should be back online now. If you are still having trouble connecting your Wyze Robot Vacuum to WiFi, please contact Wyze Customer Support.

1/20/21 4:00 PM PT - Some Wyze Robot Vacuums are having difficulty connecting to the internet. We are working with AWS to resolve this issue and apologize for the inconvenience.

We’ll keep you updated here and through the Service Status page:

6 Likes

Alright, AWS is telling us that we should be good to go. If you were impacted by this, please give it a try!

4 Likes

1/20/21 4:13 PM PT - AWS reports that we should be back online now. If you are still having trouble connecting your Wyze Robot Vacuum to WiFi, please contact Wyze Customer Support.

4 Likes

I cannot connect my vacuum to the internet and the link you provided to customer service doesn’t work. How do I contact someone to help me?

@kristin523 Welcome to the Wyze community! I had the same issue with my vacuum. I uninstalled it from the app then added back and it’s working now.

If you don’t want to uninstall it, try re adding it. Tap the (+) top left, Add device, Wyze Robot Vacuum and follow the pairing steps.

If I un-install or re-add, am I going to have to re-map?

Yes, most likely if you delete it. Try re adding without deleting the vacuum.

If you don’t want to uninstall it, try re adding it. Tap the (+) top left, Add device, Wyze Robot Vacuum and follow the pairing steps.

Got it. Thanks. Re-added it. Settings/map are intact.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

I just readded the vacuum and it kept my map. Thanks for the tip.

did you then delete the first instance of the vacuum so you don’t have 2 installed?