Wyze Robot Vacuum Coming Tomorrow. Here's Your Exclusive Discount Code (CODE EXPIRED)

If I buy one for each floor, will the app be able to organize them?
And not get confused?
I don’t want to carry one vacuum up and down the stairs.

I’m getting code EA20WYZE expired

Yeah the $20 bonus code was only good for the first 2 days as an extra special. After that, you still get the the normal $50 off for preorder before it jumps to $250 in January after the new “China punishing Tariffs” take effect…

The Wyze Robot Vacuum Discount Code expired 11/11/2020 at 11:59 PM PT.

2 Likes

Alas, not available for purchase in Canada again! Sure would like to be able to purchase these deals (i.e., pre-order the vacuum) and have it shipped to Canada. Wyze, please extend these offers to us too.

I actually purchased it before I got the email with the discount code. I know the code was time sensitive but my purchase would be time stamped and easy to prove. is there any way to get the discount post order?

You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

2 Likes

Shucks! I just missed it. Wanted to take advantage of the discount to cover the shipping cost.

1 Like

:grin: :wink:

1 Like

Thank you.
I know. I already own 2 wyze cams and sensors that I bought on Amazon.com, but outside the US there is no warranty and the price is higher because transport fees and duties from Amazon US are high.
I hope that they will start soon delivering to Europe

Dave,

I purchased this TOO early then. can I still get the extra $20 discount even though I purchased it 3 days ago?

I didn’t pay close enough attention to the expiration date of the coupon (sigh), should have placed my order yesterday… I had it in my cart.

I’ll just have to drown my sorrows in another cup-o-joe (you snooze - you lose - well, in this case I lost).

CupOcoffee

Thanks for the information @HDRock.

1 Like

How long will the code and pre-order price be active?

It only worked the first 2 days, it’s expired now.

Just watch the video.

Love the video with Daft Punk style

Map storage is a good question. My guess is on the server.

Hopefully not…that limits its use significantly. People like to be able to use them without internet, or what happens if your internet is unreliable and goes in and out a lot, especially during the routine? Then there is security. it is not my preference to give full maps of my house to any 3rd party to peruse at their leisure.
I hope it’s local…but I guess server-based is better than not having it.

Are you shipping to Canada yet?

The thread with that information is linked below.