Wyze Robot Vacuum Coming Tomorrow. Here's Your Exclusive Discount Code (CODE EXPIRED)

What is the size/capacity of the dust bin?
Neato D6 user here. Love the capacity of the D6 compared to my relatives’ Deebot 901 which is 1/3 the size of the Neato’s dust bin.

Relatives are excited with the Wyze Vac coming in at 2x the suction of the 901, for sure.

Very excited about any Wyze product. I am a big fan. We proudly own many of your creations. My only concern moving forward is most products are Alexa compatible out of the box and Google Home people like myself are left hanging.
This issue rings true with this NEW Robie vacuum that we are in the market for.
Thank you

Also did you ever consider adding a camera to this NEW VAC for a live feed. Could use vacuum as part of a upcoming security system/monitoring.
Just a free idea!!!

5 Likes

Yes, please share size/capacity of dust bin!

2.1 Kpa for a robot vacuum is very good!

Why only one side brush? Two side brushes will enable it to sweep in more in a single pass.

Another Product which took more effort to make than a PC App. SHM

@ntchrdr
Spoke with Support. They said:

Wyze Robot Vacuum can hold up to 550ml of contents.

For reference:
Deebot 901: 350ml
Neato D6: 700ml

1 Like

Hi I just tried ordering to ship to Canada, doesn’t Wyze ship outside of the US? I keep missing out on these great deals!

1 Like

:partying_face: :open_mouth: WHAT!!! That is super cool!

Can’t wait to order.

1 Like

Dave, will the map be stored on the vacuum? Or your web server? Will there be a monthly fee to access the map of our home? Will you be implementing a Wyze plus with a srperate fee for the vacuum?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi There is this for US residents only? I got the offer but only has US address options.

Welcome to the Wyze community @stv1danz!
Currently only available in the US due to shipping limitations. Canadian shipping will be available soon, but I’m not sure on other areas.

:grin: :wink:

1 Like

It’s most likely the same supplier. If you look across many of the products, you’ll see a Xiaomi equivalent for 25% higher the price. I assume they source from the same supplier, build the UI, firmware, sand software solutions on top of it, and sell for less, since they don’t have as much overhead for branding, marketing, and/or distribution.

It is possible. It would not be the first time they rebranded an Xiaomi product.

Maybe they can rebrand a PC app to work with the Wyze cams.

They do not rebrand the Xiaomi, but they do source the hardware on some of the products from the same people Xiaomi does. I do not know if that is the case for the Vacuum

Wyze has been using Xiaomi for a while. In fact almost the entire platform is a copy of their product line.
Copied from their website

The Xiaomi Xiaofang 1S, Xiaomi Dafang, Wyzecam V2 and Wyzecam Pan are some of the most affordable PTZ and NON PTZ cameras on the market. The products start at $20 USD MSRP and are great for entry level Control4 systems. As these cameras are wifi based and powered off USB they can be retrofit almost anywhere!

What Cameras do you support?

This driver is designed to work with custom camera firmware found here -GitHub - EliasKotlyar/Xiaomi-Dafang-Hacks

The firmware is compatible with the following cameras.

I know the truth can be hard to swallow at times. Now maybe they can rebrand a PC app for me Please.

That is because both Xiaomi and Wyze source the hardware from the same manufacturer. They do not purchase Xiaomi products and rebrand them, there is a large difference there.

3 Likes

Every early offer that I get I can’t take it.
I am in Europe and you don’t sell/deliver here.
When will you start to take care of us?

Simple, get it sent to a USA address and then have it sent on…

I use www.amforward.com and then have stuff sent to the UK… You can also fill out the customs value yourself.

Amazon. Com also sells wyze products which you can get sent to Europe

But hopefully next year they have a European distribution

1 Like