Wyze Robot Vacuum Backer Reward - Wyze Cam v3 - Despite updating address in system, still going to old address

Despite contacting these “Wyze Wizards” 3 separate times to ensure that my new correct address would be automatically chosen for the delivery address for the Wyze Robot Vacuum Backer Reward - Wyze Cam v3, the address is STILL THE OLD WRONG ADDRESS. Wyze Support assured me that as long as I update my address in their system ( I did this back in November), that the order would automatically go to that address. Well, here we are, the order is still in processing but it shows the incorrect address. I’ve contacted Wyze, but have not gotten a response yet. If they don’t correct this. That’s it. I’m done buying their products. I’ve had too many headaches with them back to back.

If you’re also a Wyze Robot Vacuum Backer Reward user that opted for the Wyze Cam v3, and you recently moved from where your vacuum was delivered. I would check to see if your address is incorrect too.

As I’ve yet to get any response, I’ve tried to contact support again. However, now it’s showing “Sorry. No other contact methods are available at this time.”

Wyze, what is going on??? This is the worst customer service.

Try contacting support by phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Let me know how it works!

1 Like

I did! I talked to Wyze Wizard “Brian”. It REALLY seemed like he was going to be able to take care of it. But after an hour of him trying to reach someone at the processing center, he said that he would take care of it once we hung up. But here I am now 24 hours later, no email came through from Wyze about resolving this. I woke up to an email saying it shipped to the WRONG ADDRESS! Wyze, you outright LIED in your email saying that the system would automatically use the current entered address.

" If you need to adjust your shipping address for your reward, please do the following steps:

• Head to wyze.com and sign in to your Wyze account. If you do not have an account, please create an account with the email address you used to place your Wyze Robot Vacuum order.
  • Click on My Account at the top.
  • Under My Account > My Account click Edit under Contact Information.
  • Click Address Book to update your address. Click Change Shipping Address and make the adjustment to your address here.
  • Click Save Address. This should update your address and will be the shipping address for your v3 backer reward!"

I did this back in November of 2020! I contacted support 3 times to make sure THIS DIDN’T HAPPEN.

Well that’s it. I’m done with Wyze. I will be returning my un opened video doorbell. I will be removing all cameras from your software. You just lost an original customer.

Just wanted to provide and update. Wyze Support has still not gotten back to me. I hope forum Mods are seeing this because “Brian” didn’t do anything he said he was going to do when I talked to him on the phone last week. That call should be reviewed. Horrible customer service.

So Wyze, now USPS has set an Exception Alert on my order. So it wasn’t delivered to my old address and there hasn’t been an update from USPS in two days. I assume it’s going back to the sender, you.

This all could have been avoided if you hadn’t decided to have the brilliant idea of canceling the coupons for manually creating a new order for Wyze Cam v3.

After 7 days, I finally heard back from “Brian”. They are apparently going to send me a replacement Wyze Cam v3 (to my correct address) since the other one appears to be in shipping Limbo.

1 Like

I recieved my Wyze Cam v3. Thank you Bryan and Wyze for stepping up to resolve this oversight issue. I hope that others also start to have more luck with reaching support and obtaining a resolution to their qualms.