Wyze reset local recording and night vision after turning on?

So I made 2 shortcut for a camera as an on/off schedule. It basically turn on the camera at one time of the day and turn off at a different time of the day to save space on SD card and only record at the most important time. One day I decided to view the playback then that’s when I found out that I can’t view the playback because the local recording to micro SD card was disabled which is pretty strange because I remember I did turn that on. After some testing and experimenting with the wyzecam I found that the shortcut every time it turn on the wyzecam it disable the local recording to micro SD card as well as the night vision. You can view the video of the issue here: Wyzecam turns disable local recording to micro SD card after everytime I turn on wyzecam - YouTube

Sorry to take so long to notice your post. Have you submitted a ticket to Wyze about this issue?

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, I suggest you file a support request including the log files for more help. You might want to go ahead and submit your ticket now as there is somewhat of a backlog. If you end up getting the issue resolved before support contacts you, then you can always let them know that it’s already resolved.

1 Like