Wyze reports doors as jammed to Google Home, status shows fine in Wyze app

This has been happening for weeks now. I have two Wyze Locks installed on my front and back doors since sometime in 2020. I can’t remember when they added Google Home support, but it was working flawlessly for a while, reporting the doors as locked or unlocked accurately.

A few weeks ago I asked Google if the front door was locked and it said “the front door is jammed.” I checked the door and it was fine, no jamming. I went to the Wyze app and operated the lock and reports the status fine. Since then it’s been the same - working 100% normally but Google Home still says its jammed.

I unlinked and linked Wyze to Google Home and readded the devices to my home, but still only reports as jammed.

I was poking around and noticed that under the Lock’s settings, there was a 3rd party integration section which let me set a PIN for the device for Google Home, but this didn’t fix anything.

I couldn’t find any other reports of this issue. My Lock firmware is, the latest according to the firmware list.



Exactly the same here. 100% as reported above.

Yes, I have this problem too. It makes me wonder what is going on and now I have no confidence that the doors are locked and end up checking them each night.