Wyze Plug Beta Orders

There’s a bug with the order history where it isn’t displaying properly. We originally expected to have that fixed before this launch but it is more complex than we originally hoped. If your credit card has been charged then your order has been successfully placed.

Did you place your order the day that we announced Wyze Plug, @franks59? If so, the cart abandonment email may have been caused by the server difficulties we experienced that day.

1 Like

Yes, I ordered it the same day. I continue to get the emails. It seems like they come once a day.

Should I remove it from the cart?

Frank

1 Like

Sorry about that! Sounds like the server issues left the item in your cart even though you purchased it. I’d probably remove it from my cart if I were you.

Hello,
I just tried to purchase a beta Wyze Plug, but the web site reported the program was oversubscribed and would not complete the transaction.

Is the program still open?

It shows 95 % sold in the app shop. You should still be able to place an order. Have you tried purchasing through the Wyze app?

1 Like

Sorry about that! Could you please give it another try and let me know how it goes?

I ordered mine today via the app and everything went through fine however I’m not on any beta program (I wouldn’t mind testing). Just giving information on my experience.

1 Like

Thank you for your response.

I ordered via the app and the order went through.

2 Likes

If you’re using the regular beta app, those orders shouldn’t have gone through. But I’m glad you were able to complete your orders! I’ll let the team know about this. :slight_smile:

how do i order these plugs on the beta special

You click the link at in the first post and order it via website

And you can get this message (sold out until September):

We would like to thank all of the Early Backers for Wyze Plug. If you missed out on your chance to get Wyze Plug for Early Access, don’t worry, you will be able to make your purchase in September. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter if you haven’t already, to stay informed.

Can you please confirm these two order numbers?

685595 appears normal. I expect those to ship after 9/1.

684971 shows pending payment. Not sure what is up with that one.

Thanks!

I’ve placed an order ( #687329) that is still listed as pre-order. I’m moving and need to update the mailing address. How should I go about doing that?

@securitycamguy and @bpcooper14, I’d recommend contacting our support team. They’ll be able to help out with both requests. :slight_smile:

Submit a request – Wyze

1 Like