Wyze Plug Beta Orders

Heads up, beta testers! The Shop section SHOULD be blanked out for all of you because orders made through beta generally aren’t real (they go through the sandbox instead). However, we did see one case where someone was able to make a real order through the beta app yesterday. To be on the safe side, please order through the web link instead of the app. We would hate for your plug order to not go through if you were wanting one. :slight_smile:

We’re sorry your Hogwarts letter (probably) never came. But with Wyze Plug, you can be a wizard like Harry! Schedule your coffee maker and power your gadgets all through the Wyze app while you’re away. Wyze Plug works like magic. :wink:

Become an Early Access backer here: https://www.wyze.com/wyze-plug/

EDIT: We apologize for the server issues that we had yesterday! That was resolved before the end of the day and you should be able to order through the Wyze website now.

3 Likes

lots of problems ordering… website times out when putting my login at order page

app is just spinning on ‘place order’ page. have got ‘order creation failed’ trying again

1 Like

I fill out all details but the credit card field never becomes active to type in.

1 Like

Since this just went live I imagine the server will be struggling to keep up for a while. I was able to place an order through the website after a few retries.

Add more server for the first few hours at least.
True Early Adopters want to know they “got an order in” before everything is gone.

2 Likes

Our team is working on it and we apologize for the trouble.

6 Likes

so if we miss out on ordering due to the server issues? its now 34 minutes and still cant get order to work on either app or website… get stuck on the place order page…

1 Like

I got to the very last step, where I did the Buy through Amazon Shopping. It returned with a timeout. My cart is now empty, but I don’t have any sort of confirmation message from Wyze or Amazon. I have no idea if the order went through.

[EDIT] I see the order in my Amazon Pay account. All is well.

1 Like

I actually got an order placed 679212

1 Like

I got mine as well. Excited to be an early backer!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My order just went through with only a little lag. I didn’t use Amazon Pay. The website disappeared briefly after my order but came right back.
I probably misunderstood but I thought there was going to be an online program planned with this early adopter roll-out? I look forward to some demos from Wyze in the near future.

Best of luck, Dale

1 Like

I’m getting a big ‘X’

Same problem also, hope PayPal only posts my order 1 time.

there is a note saying we can only order two plugs (ie one set (which is two plugs).

Was able to finally get to order screen and ordered but then order/payment page came back with no verification of my order and my shopping cart still showed the 1 item in it. However, I checked and my credit card was billed for it so I did not hit the submit order button again. hope it went through!

2 Likes

Also had a hard time ordering. First try did not give a confirmation but gave a website error. Second try worked. I now have two orders, the first one shows on-hold while the other shows ordered. I have two pending charges on the credit card so hopefully one goes away. I sent in a trouble ticket to cancel the on-hold order.

@southern_gal, you should be able to order 2 sets.

We’re sorry about the order difficulty, everyone. We’ll make sure that everyone has the opportunity to place an order.

If anyone received duplicate orders and DOES NOT want more than one order, please contact our support team through this link and let me know your support ticket number when it comes in: Submit a request – Wyze

3 Likes

This is horrible…3 tries at PayPal and no luck, I think, and 2 tries with a credit card and no luck, I think. This feels like I’m just giving all my personal information to some Chinese and Russian hackers!!! You HAVE to do better than this.

We’re sorry about the trouble. I’ll share your feedback with the team. We’re working on this and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

1 Like