Wyze Plug Beta Orders

Again, see reply above, that link was a sale that ended Thursday.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Does Wyze Plug support 220V?

Apples to oranges my friend, a sale price on something compared to a regular price…

The sale, like all sales, was temporary. Catch it, or you lose out. Everyday price from Wyze beats it on most days and ties it when the others go on sale without them having to price match.

Now on to the new wyze socket…
Works with HALexa, Home, Wyze bridge and IFTTT.
Does not require a hub.
The integration with their bridge makes the action local when AUTOMATED and can be used in conjunction with their sensors to trigger them, making the action NEAR IMMEDIATE!.. HUGE DIFFERENCE!
The Smart plug/socket you said you use is only rated for 10 amps which is a significant difference.

In my opinion (which is all this is), The WYZE product is well worth the extra 10 bucks for the same quantity of far superior hardware and integration paths.

Sorry this didn’t get answered sooner. It is two:

MODERATOR NOTE: I split off several subjects to their own topics that were not related to ordering. Let’s please keep this topic about ordering Wyze plugs. Links to the other subjects are embedded above.

A post was split to a new topic: Wyze Plug dimming

Most people only see a blank page in the Shop section of the beta app. However, we have heard of a few exceptions. One of them is reportedly intermittent. We are looking into this now. If your account was charged then your order is real.

1 Like

So I’ve tried ordering the plug through the web link 3 times. The first two times the order was cancelled in about two hours and said the card was declined. I know I have plenty of money in the account but whatever. So I tried again with my PayPal card which also has funds it was just refunded/declined almost 48 hours later. What’s up?

I would recommend contacting our support team to see if they can see it. One thing that may cause this is if there’s a discrepancy in the payment information but I can’t say for sure if that’s what’s going on here.

Submit a request – Wyze

When I first tried ordering it was all done via the link in the email I got and the plug didn’t show up in the app at all. After I posted I noticed the plugs show up in the shop section of the app now so I’ll try ordering them that way. As much as I like the price point and my other Wyze products if this order gets cancelled I’ll peace out on the plugs. It shouldn’t be this hard to spend my money.

Makes sense! We’d be happy to help look into what’s going on if you would like but that’s up to you.

Thanks, I submitted a ticket with my order numbers and a rough timeline of events. Hopefully it will be helpful in sorting out whatever was going on in the background.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I don’t know what’s going on with my order. I successfully placed it and got a confirmation email and my credit card was charged.

However I have twice received an email that says “Something is still in your cart. Can we help?”. I go look at my cart and it’s the plugs I just ordered and it’s asking me to checkout even though they already charged my card and sent me a confirmation email.

Thinking it must be a duplicate, I go to My Orders. It says I have not placed any orders!

The confirmation email says if I have questions I can use Chat, but I don’t see any Chat options on the site. I sent a message to support 3 days ago but have not seen a reply.

So apparently I’m out $20 with no order being placed.

Welcome to the club! They WILL get it sorted out for you but this goes down as one of the “most interesting” sales in quite some time.

My order went through smoothly.

There’s a bug with the order history where it isn’t displaying properly. We originally expected to have that fixed before this launch but it is more complex than we originally hoped. If your credit card has been charged then your order has been successfully placed.

Did you place your order the day that we announced Wyze Plug, @franks59? If so, the cart abandonment email may have been caused by the server difficulties we experienced that day.

1 Like

Yes, I ordered it the same day. I continue to get the emails. It seems like they come once a day.

Should I remove it from the cart?

Frank

1 Like

Sorry about that! Sounds like the server issues left the item in your cart even though you purchased it. I’d probably remove it from my cart if I were you.

Hello,
I just tried to purchase a beta Wyze Plug, but the web site reported the program was oversubscribed and would not complete the transaction.

Is the program still open?