Wyze pan quit working

After 4 months my Wyze pan quit working. No power, nothing. Did everything I was instructed to do from Wyze support, still dead. This is very frustrating, as I think I have wasted $40. Anyone else have the same issue?

Welcome to the community, @rcurton45377. Do you have another power plug you can try to see if that’s the problem? Please also make sure there is nothing wrong with the cord between the camera and plug.

Yes, switched it with three different uab cables and plug-ins. To no avail

Are they sending you a replacement?

I’m in the process of trying to get a replacement. It’s been a little harder than it should be.

If you still have trouble getting a replacement, please post your support ticket number here and we can see if we can get someone from Wyze to look into it.

Hi I bought the cam in us and dont have support in my country for the same. It had stopped working 2 or 3 months back . There was a loose connection . So i jammed the camera and it started working . Basically dint give it scope to rotate. Now it has stopped working totally. Any suggestions

You might want to file a Support Request. However, if you are not in the U.S. and don’t have a U.S. address, I’m not sure they’ll be able to help you.